Everest Base Camp Trek
|Trip Duration||17 Days|
|Maximum Altitude||4484 m.|
|Best Season||Summer, Autumn|
|Accomodation||Lodge / Tea House|
Explore the beauty of Everest with our Everest Base Camp Trek. As per reading the brief history of whole planets, Everest is one of the height mountain peaks. The identity of this tourist hub is known as a form of adventure and recreation-based activity. All adventure lovers try to come here to read the distinct chapter of the earth. The pretty valley exists in the lap of Nepal. The beautiful hill automatically distracts the mood of urban people to come here.
This adventure venue consists of many slopes and remarkable stone existence. Moving on this difficult path is not a cakewalk. Therefore, searching for shelter venues is a must. You should not have to worry to find out picture perfect venue. Each visitor goes through plenty of space to rest and meal on each step of the excursion.
During trekking on this path, there are very rare chances to be lost. In the odd condition, ask the local vendor, hawker, and village people to reach on next village. Never hesitate to ask absolute route villagers as they do not deny telling the exact way. The locale of the mountain surrounding area contains a neat and clean heart and they stretch their arms to help even strangers.
The natural love toward the fauna and adopting sheep for their compatible living. In case you have zero knowledge of the domestic language, you can start a conversation in English. It is worthless to keep any confusion in mind that this professional is not apt in your language.
Common locale can understand can talk in international language so conversation is not the big issue. For travel enthusiasts, no timeline has been defined for moving from one place to another. They can come here any time slot in a year. However, it is suggested that you would have to come here from March to mid-May time. Another side of the coin, you come here between September to mid-November. Here, you get the trip to Mount Everest base camp trek and enjoy nature in full swing. Before coming here, one should have to be mentally strong to ride on great elevation terrain. However, it is suggested that you should not climb on this highest peak in winter. The Everest base camp trek’s best time of year is assumed the month April to Mid May.
Throughout the journey, trekkers are rewarded with awe-inspiring vistas of snow-capped peaks, including Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Nuptse. The trail weaves through the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site renowned for its rich biodiversity and unique flora and fauna.
The Everest Base Camp Trek is not merely a physical challenge but also an opportunity for cultural immersion. Along the route, you’ll encounter Sherpa villages and Buddhist monasteries, where you can learn about the local way of life and their deep-rooted connection to the mountains.
The winter is very cold and most of the treks are loaded with snow and it makes travel adventure blur to some extent. In this situation, it becomes quite complicated to ride on high peak heights. As soon as you are riding on a higher attitude, the loader will not be available to help you. Likewise, during the fair season, you cannot get enough space to rest and you would have to spend the night under the open sky.
The Everest Base Camp Trek is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that leaves a lasting impression on all who undertake it. This trek offers a unique blend of natural beauty, cultural exploration, and personal achievement. Prepare yourself for an extraordinary adventure as you set foot on the legendary path to the Everest Base Camp.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Welcome dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant in Kathmandu.
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- Domestic flight Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu according to Itinerary.
- All government and local taxes.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Highly an experienced Trekking Guide, Assistant Guide and Porters.
- All accommodations on the trails and 3 times meals during the trek. (staple meal of Daal Bhat for lunch and dinner or any one item from the menu )
- Best available local lodges / Teahouse in mountain during trek.
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs.
- Certificate of trek Completion.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, mineral water etc).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Note: Hotel & airfare rates might increase in-between than now given prices.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
Please send an email to email@example.com for price.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org